8th Grade Supply List
A personal device such as a laptop, Chromebook, or tablet is highly recommended so that student may participate in Digital learning activities. Devices should be brought fully charged to school each day.
Many of our core classes primarily use G Suite and Google Classroom in order to collaborate and communicate effectively with both other students and teachers.
This also enables us to cut back on the number of supplies your child will need throughout the year.
Each child will need a pencil pouch loaded with the following, which will need to be replenished throughout the year:
- Expo Markers
- Math 8: 4 Function Calculator
- Algebra, Algebra Honors, Geometry Honors: TI-83 or TI-84 Graphing Calculator (This is optional. Teachers will have a class set of calculators in the classroom for student use. Students may use a graphing calculator app or website for work at home.)
- 2” Binder for Science/Civics to share
- 2” Binder for Math/English to share
- 1 ½” Binder for World Language (if applicable)
- Composition book
- Loose leaf paper
- Dividers- 2 packs of 8
- Compass (Geometry students only)
- 1 pack of Expo Markers for Math-fine tip
- Graph paper ( Algebra, Algebra Honors, & Geometry)
- Students should bring one of each of the following to their QST Teacher:
- Antibacterial Wipes
- Hand sanitizer