7th Grade Supply List
Students will receive an FCPS issued 1:1 device in the fall that students will use to participate in learning activities. Devices should be charged overnight to prepare for the next day.
- Many of our core classes primarily use G Suite and Schoology, a Learning Management System (LMS), in order to collaborate and communicate effectively with both other students and teachers.
- This also enables us to cut back on the number of supplies your child will need throughout the year.
Each child will need the following items, which may need to be replenished throughout the year as needed.
- Fine Tip Expo/ Dry Erase Markers
- 2 - 2” Binders
- 1 ½” Binder for World Language (if applicable)
- 2 packages of dividers
- Loose-leaf paper
- 1 pack of fine tip Expo/dry erase markers for Math
- Graph paper