8th Grade Supply List
Students will receive an FCPS issued 1:1 device in the fall that students will use to participate in Digital Learning activities. Devices should be charged overnight to prepare for the next day.
- Many of our core classes primarily use G Suite and Schoology, a Learning Management System (LMS), in order to collaborate and communicate effectively with both other students and teachers.
- This also enables us to cut back on the number of supplies your child will need throughout the year.
Each child will need a pencil pouch loaded with the following, which will need to be replenished throughout the year as needed. With all students beginning the school year virtually, it is recommended that students still have the following items available:
Earbuds (stereo jack for use with laptop)
Fine Tip Expo/ Dry Erase Markers
- 2 2” Binders
- 1 ½” Binder for World Language (if applicable)
- Composition book
- Loose-leaf paper
- Dividers- 2 packs of 8
- Compass (Geometry students only)
- 1 pack of fine tip Expo/dry erase markers for Math
- Graph paper ( Algebra, Algebra Honors, & Geometry)